By Jeremy Koerber
Exercise can be boring and tedious without the right program or without the right folks to train with. Of course, some animals present a greater challenge than others due to geography, habitat and weather but there is a physical element to any game animal we pursue. It is our belief to be in the best shape possible to not only enjoy the hunt more, but have the stamina to press on when others quit. We also believe in having fun which is a key element to sticking with anything. That being said, are you ready for a challenge?
Beginning May 1st, Fit To Hunt will be launching our 1st online event called the 28 Day Challenge with the goal being to help you kick start both your exercise and nutrition habits to prepare for your Fall hunts. And even through the Tribe is made up of folks from all over the U.S. and Canada, the challenge is designed to produce support through community. Have we peaked your curiosity yet? Keep reading.
Here are the challenge guidelines in a nut shell:
1. Purchase a 28 Day Challenge Kit from Wilderness Athlete (we’ll provide you a promo code for $25 off and will e-mail you the code once you sign up for the challenge).
2. Take a before pic of you weighing on a scale with your phone (All we will see is your feet and the number) and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Like Fit To Hunt, Yo Buck Mineral & Attractant and Wilderness Athlete on Facebook
4. At the end of the challenge you will be asked to send an after pic of you weighing on the scale (same as the initial weigh in) to determine a winner (winners are based on % weight lost relative to their starting weight) and tell us what the challenge did to get you Fit To Hunt.
5. Help build the Tribe by posting pics of you participating in exercise or challenge activities on our Facebook page (You may not think so but you will inspire others to take action).
6. The winner will receive:
Fit To Hunt logo gear (t-shirt, coozie, and Tribe band valued at $30)
1 Month of FREE online coaching ($300 Value)
Two 3-pound bags of Yo Buck Mineral, one 8-pound protein block and a bottle of
supercharger attractant ($45 value)
What do you get just for participating?
1. Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and receive FREE training tips. Plus each week, Head Trainer Nick Lape will do a Q&A just for you!
2. 4 Weekly challenges that will test your fitness, are fun and will get you Fit To Hunt!
3. Peer support and a greater sense of the community that comes from being a member of the Tribe!
4. Greater fitness, nutrition and the jump start you are looking for to prepare for whatever hunt you have planned for the Fall. *WARNING* This challenge could also help you look good in your camo…or a swimsuit. Whichever is more important to you.
5. Greater confidence and a stronger, fitter you!
We are beyond excited to have the ability to put together a challenge that can be done anywhere our
Tribe happens to reside and build the growing movement that is becoming Fit To Hunt. However….we are only taking 15 participants in the 1st challenge beginning May 1.
If you want in, e-mail Nick ASAP at email@example.com. He will give you the finer details and get you ready to smash your challenge beginning May 1.
So what do you say? Are you ready for a challenge that will get you Fit To Hunt?
Contributions made by Fit2Hunt Staff!